AOHP Executive Board of Directors Official Ballot 2020
Dear AOHP Member,
Our annual election takes place during the month of July. Voting methods include online, by U.S. mail or by fax. Please only vote once. All active individual members will receive a postcard and an email announcement with your assigned registration code. This code is needed to cast your vote. If you lost your registration code or haven’t received the postcard, please contact AOHP Headquarters at 800-362-4347 or email email@example.com.
Annual Executive Board Election
As an active member of AOHP, the Executive Board values your input as it makes decisions that govern the activities and direction of the organization while striving to meet the challenges of occupational health in healthcare. Participating in the election process is an important means by which you can make your choices known. This year, we will be voting for the offices of Executive Vice President, Executive Treasurer, Region 1, Region 3, and Region 5 Directors. You may view each candidate’s position statement on AOHP's website. This information will assist you in making informed decisions as to who will lead our association. Please take time to read the information carefully. Then, vote for the candidates of your choice. It is important that you cast your vote by July 22.
*****Note: Requirements for a Valid Ballot – Deadline July 22 *****
Thank you for your continued support of AOHP and for caring for the workplace health needs of employees throughout our great nation. I hope to see many of you in Austin, TX at this year’s National Conference!
Lydia Crutchfield, MA, BSN, RN, CLC
AOHP Executive President
Please read these important ballot instructions.
- Only active members can vote. Every active member is to vote for each Executive Board Office listed below.
- All active members will receive an announcement by mail and email which includes an assigned registration code. This registration code is needed to cast your vote.
- Visit the AOHP website for candidates’ position statements. You may contact Headquarters at 800-362-4347 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to have the candidates’ biographical data sent to you.
- Vote by one of the following methods:
Internet: Visit VTNW.com/go/AOHP. You will be prompted to enter your registration code to access the voting information.
Mail/Fax: Please contact AOHP Headquarters at 800-362-4347 or email email@example.com to request a paper ballot. Fax the completed paper ballot to 724-935-1560 or mail the ballot to AOHP Headquarters, 125 Warrendale Bayne Road, Suite 375, Warrendale, PA 15086.
- *Mark your ballot with your registration code if you vote by fax/mail. This is to certify your eligibility to vote.
- Vote by one of these methods from July 2 – July 22, 2020. Please only vote once.
- Do not enclose any other communication with the ballot if faxed or mailed.
- Candidates for each position:
You may also choose to View All Candidate Biographies (PDF format) here.
Executive Vice President
Stacy L. Smirl, MSM, BSN, RN, COEE, COHN-S
Cynthia Hall, RN, MSN, COHN-S/CM
Denise Knoblauch, MSN, RN, COHN-S/CM, FAAOHN
Region 1 Director
Nancy J. Verhaar, RN, COHN-S
Region 3 Director
Sally Parris, RN, MSN, COHN
Region 5 Director
Mary Giovannetti, DNP, APRN, BC-FNP
AOHP Bylaws: 2020 Proposed Amendments
ARTICLE V: CHAPTERS
Section Seven: Duties
E. All officers are required to maintain current membership in the national organization of AOHP. If officer fails to pay dues by
January 31 of the New Year March 31, officers must forfeit their position immediately. The chapter will be required to solicit a new officer. In the case of the President, the Vice President will assume the presidency.
Rationale: The date needs to be changed to align with the current yearly membership which is from March 1 to the last day of February.